What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Everything you need to know about how to cure BV
- Learn how to replace a few common condiments with a healthier alternative you can do yourself to really piss your BV off
- Get the recipe for a delicious treat that will put your BV to rest and boost your energy levels at the same time
- Learn the simple little thing you can do everyday if you’re stuck in a state that promotes BV
- Learn the special drink that knocks your body into balance, ensuring that BV can’t survive
- Learn how a silly stick fixed my BV in less than 2 days and made my sex life 100% better
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bye BV scores 74.15/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://byebv.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: byebv.com you’ll also be taken through to byebv.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)